Completed in 1912, the magnificent Evans House is one of Columbus’ architectural jewels .Built by Dr. C.D. Evans and frequented by dignitaries from near and far, this grand mansion was later the social hub of Columbus as the Elks club and the Original “Bunny Club”.

The property was placed on the Historic Registry in 1991. It has been under renovation since 2009 to restore the estate to its former grandeur with contemporary updates.

Currently the offices of Samson Inc., &  Schmeits, Mueller & Martinsen PC. occupy parts of the building. It also serves as residence for the current owners Scott and Pat Mueller.

Take a sneak peek of the Evans House!  With over 26,000 square feet, 4 floors, the carriage house and grounds, there’s so much to see!